Monday, March 6, 2017

Crossy Lad Return Swim

A nice surprise to see the return to the pool of one A.Cross today but not before I had to endure the full 2hr.05 wrap up from his Wollongong O.D Tri yesterday and that was without the 25 minutes of tears he delivered after he got spanked by old mate POD.

Spends more time taking 'Selfies' then swimming this lad.


Once we got that all out the way we were all ready to go with sets of 200s, Crossy was more than happy to sit in with me today that meant we took turns to lead each one. Averaged between 3.12 - 3.16s before he demanded one strong effort to end with. Managed to hold him for the best part of 150m before he got away but was more than happy to touch out just at the clock ticked on the 3 minutes.
Happy with 1600m to start the week, but if I thought that was it I was sadly mistaken.......I had forgot that when Crossy Lad swims he barely leaves the pool without the obligatory selfie photo.

Cheers

No comments:

Post a Comment