Tuesday, October 20, 2015

Midweek Recovery Swim


Unusual to swim on a Wednesday but with new dad Hoey off work and wanting to check out PAP I was more than happy to roll the arms over to get some extra ks done in the pool.

Pretty easy in truth and despite Hoey saying he can’t swim he goes OK and I’m pretty sure he’d take out the Biathlon should he ever be brave enough to partake. His run leg alone would mean he’d first in the pool and I think he’d be that far ahead nobody would catch him.

About 2ks all up before retiring to ‘Blacksmith’ for coffee after.

 

Big day tomorrow – Double day, swim and run before easing off for the remainder of the week and then Nepean Triathlon Sunday. Got a bit of confidence back this week so will be interesting to see how it pans out?

Bets on with Coach Walker, Champ and Kroney will mean I’ll need to ‘bring my A game’ and rumour is PLOD has given up his Sunday sleep in and may be a starter?

 

Cheers

 

No comments:

Post a Comment