Wednesday, October 7, 2015

3k Swimming Milestone.


Worked at P.A.P first up this morning and took the opportunity of a near empty pool once done to log some more ks,

A 300m warm up followed by 1000m pretty cruisy, and then 10 x 50 metres hard. Then did 800m followed by another 8 x 50m hard that I barely got through.

Tough enough session for me but happy to finally be able to say that I managed a 3k set all up. Must be one of my longest I’ve ever done?

The coffee and toasted blueberry bread went down a treat after.

 

Buggered now though and tonight it’s the first of the Biathlons down at A.B.C Pool, always tough these are at the best of times and with no speed work in the legs tonight’s could be one hell of a shock to the system?

Not sure who’s attending? Normally get a big turnout but some have already wimped out – soft c@ck$. Reigning champ ‘Ronnie’ Biggs has cried off wanting to see some boy band on at the Enmore, Stankard’s still busy eating his way through China, and both Birchy & Taffy are arguing who now has the best barber?

Still old Biathlon foe Highnam will no doubt be on the start line, just hope I can get within that ‘Magic’ 60 second distance of his run to have any sort of chance for ‘bragging rights’ ?

My tip for the outright win is Angus Boyd, unbackable at the moment, running and swimming really well and I certainly won’t get anywhere near him.

 

Report and Pics to come tomorrow

 

Cheers

 

No comments:

Post a Comment