Friday, August 16, 2013

Running with the 'Ab Men' for an easy Saturday.

Lovely morning around town once more so after I finished work I trotted over to meet the Saturday crew who were running long, Was hoping to find The Leech so he could give me some of his ‘Magic Potion’ he promised me but alas he wasn’t there. Instead I was greeted by the ‘Ab Men’ that was Taffy James, Alex ‘Claude’ van Damme, Jeet and one other guru from AMP?  Had to have a twenty minute stand around as Jean Claude refused to move until he had shown me his collection of photos of HIMSELF on his mobile posing around topless with his iron board abs on display. Don’t think he took too kindly when I said ‘Yes, its amazing what that Photoshop can do these days isn’t it, I can get Tommy H to even look like that’
Anyway finally got going and just did an easy 10k loop although I did cut it short and decided to miss out the hill at the end of the loop for just shy of 40 minutes for the morning.
Saw the Hardman J.C floating around on his long run (still with lime green top and long pink socks, what does he look like?), Anna Fitzgerald training hard, and even HuRTS social girl Olivia on a rare spotting around the park with her new male training partner????
Happy again to knock out a few more ks to the weekly total, although the test will come tomorrow to see if I can get myself through another 30k plus?

Can’t wait for this evening – remember 9.45pm Fox 1 – check out the Rip Roaring Potters in action against Liverpool, then stay up to watch Cardiff play West Ham if you are struggling to get to sleep this is a certain way to fix that problem J

Cheers



No comments:

Post a Comment