Friday, August 9, 2013

City to Surf - through my Crystal Ball.

Rest Day and really have backed off the past 3 days and apart from a little swim done bugger all to be honest in an attempt to freshen up. Still not confident of a decent run but will give it my best shot. The guys on the other hand are all going well and listed below are a few of the regulars that I have attempted to predict the times through my crystal ball.
First home in my book will be the Chairman – does he ever run a poor race? Followed very closely by C.T and Bartles, best of the rest will be old training partner Richie Palmer putting Enda to the sword and then a mass coming home in under 52 minutes that will include Lady Laura, Pete Walker, and Taffy James.

Predicted Times
Tommy H   46.22
C.T            46.27
Barts          46.31
“Kenny’       48.57
Macca         49.08
Allo Allo       49.29
Rich P        49.44
Enda          50.01
Lady Laura 51.20
Pete W       51.37
Slim Sam    51.48
Taffy J         51.52
Y.Timmy     54.00

Anyone else I may have missed please let me know and I will give you a time J

Have a great run everyone and looking forward to the post race party with the gang and an afternoon of festivities.
A full report will be coming back with photos on Monday


Also with the footy season under way next week, and with HuRTS boy J – Fen is still on the injury table and feeling a little left out when we talk English premier league the HURTS committee has sent him overseas to Tottenham F.C to help out over there and learn a little about the game. This is what has been sent to me with his progress. (Yes J-Fen has also grown a moustache)



Cheers

2 comments:

  1. Good luck Young Timmy hopefully you can at least make it 51something again. Hammer the hill and roll down to Bondi :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Where was my time prediction Mr Timmy??

    How'd you finish?

    ReplyDelete