Saturday, August 17, 2013

Long Run Curtailed

Was looking forward to the Sunday long run this week after another pretty solid weeks training behind me, so met up with a good team that included Enda, Kenny, Super Kev, The Leech, Ben Ten and a couple of others.
Set off on the first 10k loop but felt physically sick after only about 4ks into the run, stayed in touch with the boys for the whole loop but was forced to pull the pin on completion.
Felt terrible and there was really no point of trying to go on, I was forced to sit in the park for about 30 minutes after trying to steady myself for the short drive home that was to follow. To add insult to injury my groin was then playing up towards the end of the 45 minute run that I did manage
Oh dear….. Can’t take a trick at the moment L

Going back to bed. Will discuss the overnight footy tomorrow but in the meantime I hope you had a flutter on the Liverpool vs. Stoke result that I gave out yesterday?


No comments:

Post a Comment