Sunday, October 9, 2016

Pool Swim with Crossy and his Mrs?

30 degree day and no finer place to be than the pool for a dip, Knocked out 1k first up before being joined by Crossy Lad and Angus Boyd where the call was a set of 2 and 100s. The boys are simply too fast for me but with the aid of my floaty pants and hand paddles I was able to hang in and come home in 3.05s for the 200s, and 1.30s for the shorter reps.
A decent 2.2ks done in total and probably the first bit of speed work I've done for ages.
Highlight of the Day, Watching Crossy Lad flirt with some old Yankee lady who was old enough to be his mother. He must have spent 10 minutes helping her look for her goggles at one point - I wouldn't mind but they were on her head the whole time. Shame Crossy Lad shame.

Back out tomorrow for the 2 x 20 minute session with the boys
Cheers

No comments:

Post a Comment