Sunday, December 4, 2016

Monday Swim at PAP

As predicted the Sunday long run never happened and the closest I got to it was heading to the park later in the morning  and going for brekkie with pal Birchy once he had completed his.
Once I had recovered enough I did however make a token effort and knocked out a 45 minute run around the Bay of all places late in the afternoon.

Headed to the pool on Monday lunch and with Crossy Lad (2nd at Kurnell, he did ask me to say to some old time actor - Christopher Lee?), Pete, Champ and Angus 'Why Am I always in a rush' Boyd knocked out over 2.2ks in plenty of efforts including 3,2 and 100s
Fastest 200m was 3.01 and most of the 100 metres done in under 1.30 that I was pleased with even if I was helped by the old floaty pants and hand paddles.

Near perfect weekend in the footy Stoke won (2-0, hope you got on), Tommy's Toon got beat and old mate Enda's Aston Villa got a spanking. Lord, even the Tin Pot Palace found a way to win that will mean Sammy Aggers can come out of hiding this week and may even respond to my messages.
Q. What's the difference between Crystal Palace and the Bermuda Triangle ?
A. The Bermuda Triangle has three points.

Back out tomorrow for the HuRTS 8 x 5 minute efforts
Cheers

No comments:

Post a Comment