Monday, August 3, 2015

Lorra Lorra Laughs.

Missed my Sunday run so was forced out early to knock out 20ks to begin the week. Didn’t really care about pace but more a case of just getting it done and that’s exactly how it panned out.
Nothing really to note as I ticked the ks away mostly between 4.40 -4.45 pace

The draw was made last Friday for this week’s City to Surf, a good turnout as expected and I think the teams were pretty evenly drawn. If I did have to put my $$$ on a winning combination I’d be selecting Thornton’s Delights even if it does have Enda as the B Grade runner.

The Draw in full – and how Paddy Power Bookies have responded with latest odds J


Barts, Myself and I
The Mountain Goats
Over the Hill
Hardmen and a Taff
Thornton’s Delights
Beauty and the Beast
The Tri –Hards
Hi-Ho Select 7
John Bartlett
Andrew Tuckey
Chris Truscott
David Tonge
Colin Thornton
Quentin Reeve
Andy Cross
Tom Highnam
Mike Lichwark
Tony Fattorini
Jamie Stewart
Paul McClarnon
Enda Stankard
Anthony Murrell
Mark Smolly
Michael Ho
Jerome Dupoy
Jason Ibrahim
Matt Kaley
Kevin Branagan
Alex Abell
Jeet Aich
Angus Boyd
Richard Mullaney
Glen Sauer
Bruce Lambert
Dominik Dumaine
Lachlan Oaks
Champ Petiam
Anthony Biggs
Renaud Herington
Sam Towill
Steve Perry
Hamish Mountford
Dave Butcher
Adrian McGarva
Eoin Reville
Tim Lindop
Laura James
Luke Browne
Mark Gleeson
Adam Murray
Pete Walker
Jacqueline O’Connor
Greta Truscott
Tym Blackwell
Geoff Cooper
Sam Johnson
Michael Yacoub
Sonya Van Beek
Anto Yule.
James Matthews
Erika Jordan
Mike Gleeson.
Craig Wiseman
Andy Dunn
Charlie Dalziell





Ed Frelikh








I will be back out for the Tuesday set tomorrow although I will only probably do 2 of the 4, 10 minute reps.

Sad sad day to start the week with the passing of British singer and T.V Host Cilla Black aged 72. Cilla was a regular in our household as I grew up in the 80s and gave us a ‘Lorra Lorra Laughs, and then plenty of tears with her popular ‘Surprise Surprise’ show.
R.I.P Cilla.

Cheers

No comments:

Post a Comment