Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Easy Wednesday.

Just cruised around the park this morning, picking up the BRAT/Hardmen that float around talking trash for the entire run.
Saw Enda, Angry Boy Clyde, The Leech, PLOD, and the Original Hardman himself J.C  In fact J.C was giving out abuse all for about 2 minutes to me and for the remainder of the run was then looking as he was about to go into Cardiac Arrest.
The Leech even blanked me this morning after i refused him entry into the English team for the 2nd year straight - so much so he puffed his chest out when Enda announced him as the new captain of the 'Green Team' (as if to say 'Stuff you Timmy, and you can have your 90 seconds start on me and I'll still smash ya, But one day I'll be in your team you see')
13ks all up for the morning, felt OK as well.

Quick shout out to my mate Slim Sammy Agnew who is celebrating his 39th Birthday today - about the same time his Palace boys were last in the Premiership :)
Also to Clyde on his yesterday, and he was still munching down on his cake on the 3rd lap this morning that blokes unbelievable the amount he can put away.

Great win for the Potters on Saturday with a much needed win, takes the pressure off slightly, and one more win should see us right. Still say it will come down to the last game between Villa and Wigan for the dreaded drop.
Congrats to Man Utd ( even if i do hate them) on walking away with the league, they cleaned up and i don't even think they have that good a side - doesn't say much for the rest of them.

Was going to try to organise a run session for Thursday with it being a holiday but with Kanser, Tom and Enda away, no sign of High, Mikey maybe still away i fear the numbers wont be out anyway.
I believe Tommy H is back in SlinkyPore, don't be telling Kirst but my little Asian mate Lei Ying Lo who was working undercover for me send this through (I know it's old news but.)

Tommy H out once again spotted on the town ......but that doesn't look like Kirst to me.

Out tonight for a few beers and to watch funny man Danny Bhoy at the Comedy Festival then out tomorrow for one of my favorite days on the calendar to honour the Old Boys for ANZAC Day and a bit of Two Up. Friday morning could be a struggle ..............but we'll worry about that when it comes :)
Have a great day tomorrow, and remember 'Head Em Up'

Cheers

No comments:

Post a Comment