Monday, April 23, 2012

Achilles Agony

Just as things were starting to look up i woke up this morning with a very tight Achilles, Went to work but found i was struggling at even 5 min/pace and by the time i got back home was barely able to walk properly. Managed to get in to see my mate and good physio Larry Cohen in Bondi who saw me straight away and diagnosed i had a Achilles Tendon problem. Gave me plenty of boring exercises that i have to do and plan to go back on Friday in the hope to see some improvement?
Don't know where this puts me at the moment, but i do know its bloody sore.

Looks like I'll be back in the pool and on the bike over the next week

Will be out tomorrow to have a drink with the old Diggers to honour the Anzac Day, not to mention losing my shirt in the once a year game of Two Up :)

Cheers

4 comments:

  1. Hope it is not too serious mate. Take it easy till it is right.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a genius diagnosis.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you don't have to hop around like Tom for the next year. Yes the exercises are boring but now you have to do them because you let your calves get too tight pulling the achilles.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lol @ Tom!
    Maybe we should all change the comment parameters to make it easier to comment , I struggle to recognize the code letters. Plus it takes so long.

    ReplyDelete