Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Last Call.....before Boarding.

This a bit rushed as flying out very shortly and will probably make less sense then it usually does so apologies first up.
On a peach of day weather wise I managed to sneak in my last swim with the Leech and Taffy James, Great session as well and after a warm up we did 1 x 800, 1 x 400, 1x 300, 1x 200 and 1 x100. Jimmy lead the first 800 and as normal wasn’t hanging around as the Leech and I struggled to stay on, Eoin did the 400, whilst I did the 300, Jimmy returned for the 2s and I tried to bring the final lap home
Times were; 13.19, 6.41, 4.39, 3.11, 1.31

Just about to fly out now so will try to update the blog whenever I can over the next two weeks or so. I’m sure you there will be plenty of photos and messages floating around in this time.
Well two weeks back I had resigned myself to not even going but a few things of changed and I’m glad they have as I am very excited to be heading with the boys (although not the flight).
As mentioned a few times the lads are all in good form so look out for some fast times – Fingers Crossed for everyone

Train well
Catch you back soon
Cheers

No comments:

Post a Comment