Tuesday, January 19, 2016

Midweek P.A.P Swim in the Heat.


Near 40 degrees again and worked in with Crossy Lad to head to P.A.P again for the second swim of the week, also joined by old client Alex and after a 200m warm up we decided on a quick 5 x 300m rep set.

Crossy led the lane out and as soon as 150m I was dropped and basically laboured home in 4.55 and thought I was already done before we started. Decided then to get the toys out for help and with the hand paddles I was able to sit with the boys for the remainder of the session.

Next 4 reps ranged from 4.43s to 4.47 that I was happy with. Neither Alex or I could get anywhere near Crossy Lad mind you on the 5th as he kicked it down for a 4.30 finish – the lad is certainly getting stronger in the pool that’s for sure.

 

Cheers

 

No comments:

Post a Comment