Sunday, June 28, 2015

2k Swim to Start the week.

Numbers have been very low for the usual Monday swim so had to rally a few to help me out to begin the week down at P.A.P. Managed to coerce  Angus and the Leech, although Élan was also present he’s that far ahead he may as well been swimming by himself.
Arrived early and did a good 600m warm up, and then decided on a 300,200, 100 set by 2.
Angus led and I just basically sat on the ‘Leech’s feet the whole way, Was feeling the efforts as early as the first set and really had to dig in not to lose the Leech the second time around. Times were slightly slower but I’m happy with the following times
4.58, 3.15, 1.36, 5.02, 3.22, 1.35
A 200m cool down that got me 2k for the day to start the week on a good note.

Tomorrow it’s the 14 x 3 minute efforts, a favorite of mine (when running well) but with the Gold Coast this weekend I don’t suspect that we’ll get many doing the whole 14 reps – although I don’t have any such excuse and will be out to do at least 12.

cheers

No comments:

Post a Comment