Tuesday, March 22, 2016

Swim with Crossy Lad and Angus.


Easy 8ks with clients this morning was about as much as I could muster before putting out a call to Crossy Lad and Angus for a lunchtime swim seeing we will be missing Good Friday and Easter Monday.

Over to PAP and after a good warm up the boys called for 10 x 200m set that had me worried especially with the way they are both swimming. After coming home on the first one in 3.05 and still miles behind I knew that there was no way I could manage another 9 like that so decided to do every 2nd 200m and in between do a steady 100m to get that much needed longer recovery.

Worked well as I then managed to hold the remaining 200s under 3 mins that is as fast as I’ve ever done although I did have help with my floaty pants and hand paddles to achieve it.

Fair play to the boys who were holding 2.54s (Crossy) and 2.58s (Angus) for the 10

2ks done in total

 

Will be back out tomorrow for the tough 3 x 2ks HuRTS lunchtime set, as well as the early morning swim set.

 

Cheers

 

No comments:

Post a Comment